Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Training Log March 31- April 6

Monday: Rest day

Tuesday: Tuesday night spin class. Full class, I did the equivalent of 17 miles of riding in the 1hr 20 minutes class. 12 of those minutes were standing climb which is getting easier each week.

Wednesday: 2 mile walk at lunch

Thursday: 2 mile walk at lunch. Soledad Mountain after work.

Friday: Rest day. I spent an hour or so prepping for tomorrow's big ride. General bike cleaning, degreasing my chain, derailers and cassettes. They pick up a lot of dirt on the road. After wiping everything down, lubed it all back up. I also made another adjustment to my seat position hoping to hone in on the perfect orientation. Took a small trip around the block and it all feels pretty good. We'll see what it feels like around mile 20 tomorrow.

Saturday: 70-miles, 3300+ feet of climbing. Good times.

Sunday: 4.25 mile walk around the neighborhood. Hadn't done that in a while.

No comments: