Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday Noodle - Mission Valley Loop

Pretty sore after yesterday's ride but I decided to try and loosen up the legs a little and went for a late afternoon 15-mile loop around Mission Valley. Here's the map of the ride.









The loop took me down Texas, west on Friars then North on Mission Center which is a pretty steep climb up to Murray Ridge Road. Made my way through Serra Mesa, into Kearny Mesa then down past Fry's along the bike path by I-15, to Murphy Canyon through Qualcomm Stadium and the up to Fairmont for the climb back up Mission Valley to Meade and then back West to my apartment.

The climb up Mission Center road was a little more than I had bargained for being so sore but I was able to make it. Total were 15.25 miles and a bit of 1,000 feet of climbing.

No comments: