Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008 Ride Totals

This post was inspired by a recent thread in a vintage bike enthusiasts forum I read where the members totaled their mileage for the year and made 2009 riding resolutions.

Reviewing my training logs from my bike computer(s) it looks like I rode a total of 3,432 miles in 2008 which averages out to 66 miles per week. Not too shabby. In 2008 I also completed 3 century rides including the two I did with Team in Training.

In the coming year, I'd like to bring my total mileage up to 4,000 miles. I'm hoping to do this by riding to work at least 1 day a week to go along with my normal riding schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve - We salute you on your accomplishments last year, and your goals for this year. Glad to see the blog back up. Bill and Gay said to say Hi to you, and they are proud of your accomplishments too! Happy New year to you and Christine!

george