Monday, August 4, 2008

San Francisco

Christine and spent a very enjoyable weekend in San Francisco. A few of the highlights

Friday: Dinner at Piazza Pelligrini in North Beach. This is the Italian neighborhood and we were treated to one of the best dinner I've ever eaten. I had the Osso Buco d'Agnello which was amazing. There is a fabulous restaurant every 10 feet in San Francisco so we just started walking around until something caught our eye. We stumbled on to this place at just the right time and were able to score a sidewalk table with a view of Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral. I'm no expert on Italian cuisine but it appeared to be very authentic. The wait staff were all obviously from Italy and the service was good. I highly recommend this place if you are in the area.

Saturday: Spent some time in Berkeley with a few friends and just generally showing Christine around my old stomping grounds.

Sunday: San Francisco 1/2-Marathon.

No comments: